First and most importantly...
Every individual, regardless of ability, deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
Every individual regardless of ability should be given the chance to make as many personal decisions as possible.
Every individual regardless of ability should have the right to lead a fulfilled and autonomous life.
Every individual regardless of ability should have the right to impact their own life and be involved at every level.
Imagine you could not communicate effectively.
Does that mean that...
- your desires, likes, dislikes, preferences for food and drink
- what you like to wear, watch and listen to
- how you like your house arranged
- what colour your sheets and towels are
- whether you wake and shower immediately or rather wake and have a cup of tea first
It just means that you need to be asked in whatever way that you best understand.
It just means that the people around you should take their time to explain things clearly to you.
It just means that the people around you need to STOP and IMAGINE what it would be like to be you!
Introduction to our Services
Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)
- Introduction to PBS
- Writing Behaviour Support Plans
- Care and Support with Dignity and Choice
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Introduction to ABA
- Why do people behave the way they do?
- Functional Behaviour Assessments
Bespoke Training Packages
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Behaviour that Challenges
- Positive Behaviour Support
- SEN Interventions
- Social Stories
- Visual Timetables
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Visual Schedules
Dr Holland provides coaching for parents that are seeking assistance and/or guidance for dealing effectively with their children.
Paul will happily see you in your home or at a place of convenience for you. Alternatively you are welcome to see Paul at one of his home-based offices.
Executive Function Coaching
Executive functions are the basic skills of self-management that allow people to set goals and achieve them. Executive functions include such areas as managing our emotions, taking initiative, staying focused, being organised, planning and prioritising and recognising when we're off track and figuring out how to recover.